Please find more details and information on your cabin charter below.
-This cruise is operated with A/C Traditional Wooden Gulet.
- All our Gulets have yacht insurance. We advise all travelers to take out their travel insurance.
- On this route, we (Farout) may use different operators/gulets than our own.
WARNING ABOUT A/C USAGE AND OVERNIGHT HARBOUR STAYS
- The A/C can be used for up to 8 hours maximum.
- Using A/C in the harbors is strictly forbidden. Please be aware that all the harbors can be pretty noisy.
MEALS & DRINKS
- A bar tab is set up for the week. All bar tabs are paid after your cruise by cash only.
- No dinner services are on board if we stay at the Marmaris and Fethiye ports. Guests can eat dinner in the city center.
- Meal plan according to the itinerary. The dinner won't be served on board when the gulet docks on Fethiye and Marmaris Harbors.
- Dietary requirements are not accepted/prepared on this route; the guests with nutritional needs must bring their food onboard.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and 5 O'clock tea are included in the cabin charter.
- All charter and berth taxes.
- Crew service.
- Ship water
- Diesel&Gasoline expenses
- Clean linen, bath towels, and beach towels are provided.
- Use of equipment on board(Flippers, snorkel, and fishing tackle, etc.)
- Port Charge: 50 Euro for weekly tours of the Turkish coasts, 30 Euro for mini-tours (4 Days/3 Nights)
- Drinking water.
- Drinks are not provided in your cabin charter package. On this cabin charter, you may not bring your drinks. All drinks including soft are sold onboard
- These can be purchased from the bar on board.
- Optional land tours and entrance fees to historical places and museums.
- Airport transfers.
- Allocation of cabins is done on-site. All cabins on these cruises are for two people, usually a double cabin layout. Single travelers cannot share cabins with other individuals on the cruise. They must reserve a single supplement cabin.
- For single supplement prices, please email us.
- All cabins have private bathrooms with toilets and showers.
- Your cabin charter is a non-guided tour. No local guide on board provides information on the sites and locations.
- Children under 12 years old are not allowed on this cabin charter. 12+ years old are at full cabin charter price.
All efforts will be made to follow this itinerary; however, in cases of poor weather and sea conditions, this schedule may change. This could include altered daily plans and overnight stops. In these situations, all efforts will be made to consult customers on alternative options; no money will be refunded.