FETHIYE TO DEMRE CABIN CHARTERS
- Departing Days :
Tuesday Thursday Saturday
- Length : 3 days 2 nights
- Yacht Class : Classic
- Departs from : Fethiye
- Meals : Full board standard menu
- Wi-Fi : Included
- Shared cabins: Available
- Location : Turkey
- Places Visited :
This short three-day cruise is packed with fun and exciting experiences that will make your time in southern Turkey memorable.
The mysterious Butterfly valley, with its gorgeous beach surrounded by the sheer cliffs of the mountain that guard it is the perfect location for the start of this trip. As the name suggests, the valley is home to over 130 different types of butterflies and moths, but oddly enough, they may be hard to spot. You will also travel to the most photogenic European beach, Oludeniz beach.
The fantastic beauty of this place will be enough to take your breath away, and if it doesn’t, you can always paraglide over it to fully appreciate its majesty. Taking in other sites on your journey is also a must; the Sunken City, which dates back over 2000 years, is truly a marvel of the modern world, Simena Castle, with its astonishing views over the water and snorkeling available in Kalkan, all on the list. But have no fear. While you will travel to these fantastic locations, there is ample time to sit and relax during this intimate cruise.
This cruise has several departing days during the week, from the middle of April until the end of October.
Fethiye to Demre Cabin charters rates x
|1 April 2023 - 9 June 2023||€ 330||₺ 8280||$ 353||AUD 525||£ 284|
|10 June 2023 - 30 June 2023||€ 360||₺ 9032||$ 385||AUD 572||£ 310|
|1 July 2023 - 29 September 2023||€ 430||₺ 10789||$ 460||AUD 684||£ 370|
|30 September 2023 - 31 October 2023||€ 360||₺ 9032||$ 385||AUD 572||£ 310|
Fethiye to Demre Cabin charters hot deals
|Dates Available||Pax 1 - 5||Pax 6 - 1||Pax 11 - 16||Pax 17 +||Expires|
Please find more details and information on your cabin charter below.
- A classic Turkish wooden gulet is provided for this cabin charter.
- Yachts are determined on your arrival. Gulet cannot be predetermined or guaranteed at the time of booking.
- All our yachts have yacht insurance.
- We advise all travelers to take out their travel insurance.
- Mix Age Travellers - 3/4/7 day options
- Mix Age Traveller with A/C - 3/4/7 day options
- 18-39's Young Adults with A/C - 4/7 day options (only Saturday departures)
A/C or NON-A/C
- We operate Gulets A/C or non-A/C; there is a price difference for A/C gulets.
- The price is 40 Euros per person for 4D/3N cruises.
- The price is 80 Euros per person for 7D/6N cruises.
- A/C Gulets daily usage limit is 4-6 hours.
- You can sleep under the stars on decks of non-A/C gulets. In Gulet cruises, most people sleep on deck and few sleep in cabins.
- Drinking water is included on this cruise.
- Gullets are included WIFI, but we can't guarantee reception in some places.
- Meals are included for the duration of your cruise. This includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, and 5 o'clock tea.
- Port and marina fees, taxes, and fuel are all included in your cabin charter package price.
- Linen and bath towel are provided on this cabin charter.
- On this charter, drinks are not provided in your cabin charter package, and you cannot bring your drinks. All drinks are sold on board. A bar tab is set up for the week. All bar tabs are paid after your cruise by cash only.
- Beach towel isn't provided on this cabin charter. Please note that you must bring along your beach towel, or you can buy a lungi from the ports.
- Entrance fees and optional activities are not included in the cabin charter package price(Paragliding, Diving, Water sports, Land transfers, etc.)
- All cabins have private bathrooms & and a shower.
- The allocation of cabins is done on-site. All gulets and cabin layouts are different, and cabins are not predetermined.
- On these cruises, you may be roomed in a twin, double, triple, or quad cabin, depending on your group breakdown. If you are a couple, please notify us beforehand & we will arrange a double private cabin for couples. Individuals are all shared in a twin or triple room mixed gender (we will always try to match same-sex first).
- Single supplement cabins are available at an extra cost for individual travelers who do not want to be assigned with another passenger. All cabins have private bathrooms with toilets and show restrictions
- Children of 6 and under are not allowed on this cabin cruise. Ages 7 years and over are welcome. There is no children's discount available. Kids will share their parent/guardian's cabin.
Bringing your drinks is not allowed on this cruise.
- Your cabin charter is a non-guided tour. No local guide on board provides information on the sites and locations.
- All efforts will be made to follow this itinerary; however, in cases of poor weather and sea conditions, this schedule may change. This could include altered daily plans and overnight stops. In these situations, all efforts will be made to consult customers on alternative options, and no money will be refunded.
Pickups and Meeting Point
Departing from Fethiye: There is no Hotel pick-up available. You will receive the meeting point details on your e-ticket.
Departing from Kas: There is no Hotel pick-up available. You will receive the meeting point details on your e-ticket.
Departing from Olympos: Pick-up is available from Olympos Hotels. Pick-up is not provided from Cirali or Antalya.
Departing from Demre: The meeting is at noon at the Demre Bus station.
Transfers are available for an additional cost, don't hesitate to contact us if you want to book transfers.
Fethiye to St Nicholas Island
Meet by Fethiye Harbour for check-in at 10:00 am; we can offer instructions on how to reach us; you will be given information before heading to the gulet. Once onboard, you will be given a brief and shown your cabins. We will depart Fethiye harbor to cruise to Butterfly Valley for swimming, lunch, and an optional hike up to the waterfall. Butterfly Valley is known to be the home to over 136 different types of butterflies and moths; however, in the summer months, they are difficult to spot.
Optional Activity: Paragliding Blue Lagoon
Afterward, we will visit Oludeniz Beach, Europe's most photographed beach and one of the best sites in the world to paraglide. Suppose you fancy gliding off the cliff tops and taking in the spectacular views of the Blue Lagoon and Oludeniz. In that case, We recommend pre-booking this activity online for special rates or with our friendly office crew. However, if you decide while here that this is the activity for you, please let your captain know about departing Fethiye.
Tonight, we will anchor at St. Nicholas Island; we arrive in time to walk up through the island's ruins and witness the amazing sunset. (L, D)
St Nicholas Island to Kas
Today we cruise to Kalkan (Aquarium Bay) for breakfast and swimming. This is a fantastic spot to put on the goggles, snorkel, and make the most of the crystal-clear waters. We will then cruise onto Kas, a small fishing village with a charming little harbor, to enjoy lunch on the boat.
Optional Activity: Diving
Here you will have the chance to see the Mediterranean from a different angle, and it will not disappoint you. We recommend pre-booking this optional activity online before your cruise to receive special discounted rates and guarantee your dive.
You will then have time to explore the local shops, including many handmade jewelry and clothes stores. We will spend the night in one of the secluded bays between Kas and Kekova. (B, L, D)
Kas to Demre
Today after breakfast, we will cruise to the area of Kekova. First, on the list, we will discover the Sunken City, an ancient town dating back 2000 years to the Lycian period and destroyed by an earthquake. We will cruise over this protected World Heritage site. However, no swimming, diving, or snorkeling is allowed in this area.
We will then cross to Simena Castle, where you can walk to the top and witness a magical view over the bay, taking in the underwater Lycian Tombs and the Sunken City. After a late afternoon lunch, the captain will organize for you to land and disembark from Cayagzi (Andriake) Harbour in Demre. We will provide a free transfer to Demre bus station on arrival, where you can catch buses to other destinations. Buses to Antalya depart every 30 minutes, buses to Kas or Fethiye depart every hour, and no need (can't) pre-book these buses. (B, L)
Please don’t hesitate to email us for further assistance.