Please find more details and information on your cabin charter below.
- A classic Turkish wooden gulet is provided for this cabin charter.
- Yachts are determined on your arrival. Gulet cannot be predetermined or guaranteed at the time of booking.
- All our yachts have yacht insurance.
- We advise all travelers to take out their travel insurance.
- Mix Age Travellers - 3/4/7 day options
- Mix Age Traveller with A/C - 3/4/7 day options
- 18-39's Young Adults with A/C - 4/7 day options (only Saturday departures)
A/C or NON-A/C
- We operate Gulets A/C or non-A/C; there is a price difference for A/C gulets.
- The price is 40 Euros per person for 4D/3N cruises.
- The price is 80 Euros per person for 7D/6N cruises.
- A/C Gulets daily usage limit is 4-6 hours.
- You can sleep under the stars on decks of non-A/C gulets. In Gulet cruises, most people sleep on deck and few sleep in cabins.
- Drinking water is included on this cruise.
- Gullets are included WIFI, but we can't guarantee reception in some places.
- Meals are included for the duration of your cruise. This includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, and 5 o'clock tea.
- Port and marina fees, taxes, and fuel are all included in your cabin charter package price.
- Linen and bath towel are provided on this cabin charter.
- On this charter, drinks are not provided in your cabin charter package, and you cannot bring your drinks. All drinks are sold on board. A bar tab is set up for the week. All bar tabs are paid after your cruise by cash only.
- Beach towel isn't provided on this cabin charter. Please note that you must bring along your beach towel, or you can buy a lungi from the ports.
- Entrance fees and optional activities are not included in the cabin charter package price(Paragliding, Diving, Water sports, Land transfers, etc.)
- All cabins have private bathrooms & and a shower.
- The allocation of cabins is done on-site. All gulets and cabin layouts are different, and cabins are not predetermined.
- On these cruises, you may be roomed in a twin, double, triple, or quad cabin, depending on your group breakdown. If you are a couple, please notify us beforehand & we will arrange a double private cabin for couples. Individuals are all shared in a twin or triple room mixed gender (we will always try to match same-sex first).
- Single supplement cabins are available at an extra cost for individual travelers who do not want to be assigned with another passenger. All cabins have private bathrooms with toilets and show restrictions
- Children of 6 and under are not allowed on this cabin cruise. Ages 7 years and over are welcome. There is no children's discount available. Kids will share their parent/guardian's cabin.
Bringing your drinks is not allowed on this cruise.
- Your cabin charter is a non-guided tour. No local guide on board provides information on the sites and locations.
- All efforts will be made to follow this itinerary; however, in cases of poor weather and sea conditions, this schedule may change. This could include altered daily plans and overnight stops. In these situations, all efforts will be made to consult customers on alternative options, and no money will be refunded.
Pickups and Meeting Point
Departing from Fethiye: There is no Hotel pick-up available. You will receive the meeting point details on your e-ticket.
Departing from Kas: There is no Hotel pick-up available. You will receive the meeting point details on your e-ticket.
Departing from Olympos: Pick-up is available from Olympos Hotels. Pick-up is not provided from Cirali or Antalya.
Departing from Demre: The meeting is at noon at the Demre Bus station.
Transfers are available for an additional cost, don't hesitate to contact us if you want to book transfers.