Please find more details and information on your cabin charter below.
This cruise operated with Standard/Classic Gulets. All our yachts have yacht insurance. We advise all travellers to take out their own individual travel insurance. For this route, we (Farout) may use different operator/gulets than our own.
WARNING ABOUT A/C USAGE & OVERNIGHT HARBOUR STAYS
The A/C can be used up to 8 hours maximum. Using A/C in the harbours are strictly forbidden, and there are 4 - 6 nights harbour docking on Greek Island cruises. Please be aware that all the harbours can be quiet noisy.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- Port and marina fees, taxes and fuel are all included in your cabin charter package price.
- Passengers have the use of all standard yachting equipment on board. This includes snorkels and masks and board games.
- Bath / Beach towels may not be provided on this cabin charter. You must bring along. The towels onboard cannot be used for swimming and sunbaking.
- Entrance fees and optional activities are not included in the cabin charter package price.
MEALS & DRINKS
Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and snacks are included in the cabin charter. Drinks are not provided in your cabin charter package. On this cabin charter, please do not bring any drinks on board. All drinks including water are sold onboard prices. A bar tab is set up for the duration of the week. All bar tabs are paid on the conclusion of your cruise.
Dietary requirements are not accepted/prepared on this route, guests who have dietary needs must bring own additional food onboard.
Allocation of cabins is done on-site. All cabins on these cruises are for two people in usually a double cabin layout. Single travellers cannot share cabins with other individuals on the cruise. They must reserve a single supplement cabin. For single supplement prices please email us. All cabins have private bathrooms with toilet and shower.
- Your cabin charter is a non-guided tour. There is no local guide on board providing information on the sites and locations
- Children under 12 years old are not allowed on this cabin charter. 12+ years old are at full cabin charter price.
- For cruises visiting the Greek Islands, all participants must be in possession of a valid passport and should obtain a Schengen visa if required. Some visas can be acquired on arrival into the country. It is the passenger’s responsibility to obtain any visas, passports, health certificates or other travel documentation required.
All efforts will be made to follow this itinerary, however, in cases of poor weather and/or sea conditions, this schedule may change. This could include altered daily plans and overnight stops. In these situations all efforts will be made to consult customers on alternative options, no money will be refunded.